Friday, September 21, 2012

60 reasons in 60 days to vote Gary Johnson President in 2012

Reason #49:  No ambiguity.

Ambiguity - n. 1. doubtfulness or uncertainty of meaning or intention, 2. an unclear, indefinite, or equivocal word, expression, meaning, etc. synonyms. 1. vagueness, deceptiveness 2. equivocation (dictionary.com)

Ambiguity, did I just define the presidential candidates for the two major political parties or what? This is ridiculous, said as an aside. "I changed my mind on this, and I couldn't follow through on that cuz I didn't see that one coming," said both politicians.

Maybe you like uncertainty, vagueness, deceptiveness, equivocation in your politicians, but I don't. Unequivocally I don't. Take that to the bank. And I'm not saying it like Obama did; where you took it to the bank four years later and the check bounced. There weren't any funds in there to cash what he said. I'm a deeply troubled American citizen when it comes to our political landscape people. Do I know what the answer is? well, no, not unequivocally (again), but I do know what the first step is.

The first step is to stop the bleeding. What's it called in a hospital setting, triage? Stop the hemorrhaging. Stop the insanity. Stop the merry-go-round or you're going to throw up all over the place. Stop doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result. Politically speaking, stop putting the source of the nation's problems back into office. Was that ambiguous? Let me say it again, another way, STOP PUTTING THE SOURCE OF THE NATION'S PROBLEMS BACK INTO OFFICE.

On November 6, you, as an American citizen, are going to get another chance. DON'T BLOW IT! If you don't vote because you've grown so sick, cynical, jaded, tired, disparaged, distrustful, contemptuous, pessimistic, and bitter with politicians, join the fastest growing segment of the American population: Independents. I encourage you to vote. If all of us did, we could oust the duopoly that has controlled America for generations and strives to retain its iron grip.

It's time to elect someone of whom you have no question on where he/she stands at all on any issue that matters. You've got a question, just ask him. His name is Gary Johnson. The man shoots straight people. In one word: unambiguous.


No comments:

Post a Comment