Thursday, September 13, 2012

60 reasons in 60 days to vote Gary Johnson President in 2012

Hi. Well, once again it has been a very long time since I blogged.
And once again I will veer off the path I was on last and blog political.

#1) Vote for President, people, please.
#2) Vote for any candidate OTHER THAN the Democratic candidate or the Republican candidate.
#3)  ANY OTHER CANDIDATE BUT THOSE TWO, PLEASE!

Allow me to introduce you to the candidate I will be voting for: Gary Johnson.

I want to encourage you to vote for Gary Johnson this November. He is the Libertarian Party candidate for President and he will be on the ballot in all 50 states; even though the Republican party is trying desperately to get him OFF the ballot in at least two states right now.

Why are they trying to do this? Well, you be the judge after you hear what Gary has to say.

So, the day after the Democratic National Convention it was 60 days to election. Although I am late getting started I will give you 60 reasons to vote for Gary Johnson.

Reason #60 to vote Gary Johnson President in 2012 - His ads are cool. I'll post one here for you to view.

*Notice no mudslinging toward the other two clowns, a little mudslinging there on my part but that wasn't Gary Johnson ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment