Thursday, January 27, 2011

So to catch you up...

I've been speaking my mind out on Facebook. And yes, lots of people get to hear me rant; but it occurred to me that, maybe those people didn't really want to hear what I thought of the political system in this country or the lack thereof, the financial infrastructure in this country or the lack thereof, my views on history, and my views on God and religion, and so on...the things that I'm really passionate about. So, I started this blog. Join me, you won't offend me. Let me know what you think. Get involved in the discussion - after all, that's what this is all about right?

There are many things wrong with this country. I want to be part of the solution. To be fair, there are many things right with this country. I love my country. That's why I have chosen to exercise my unalienable right to express my views and opinions.

So, there you have it. I hope to see you here, I hope to see you often.


No comments:

Post a Comment