Saturday, January 29, 2011

Preaching today...

So, in the first two posts you shall see the dichotomy, nay the plurality of what this blog might entail. I am a Christian. As such I follow Christ. A quote by Ghandi keeps me grounded in Christ though, "I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ." Ouch. Can hardly argue with that to this day.

Well, there but for the grace of God, go I. If there is an inkling of the image of Christ in me, it is because I surrender and ask Him to give me the strength and make me more like Him. "Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus," Romans 8:1

And so, I will be preaching today on God's calling us; everyone of us, according to His purpose. Wish me luck. Actually no, wish me God's blessing. I just want to share with my friends what He has done for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment